Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Deathbyvegemite
  1.    #1  
    As the subject says, Samsung Focus S, unlocked and debranded, on the AT&T network - got the update notification around 6pm PST...

Just thought folks would be interested!

Night!
    HeyCori and Mr_pither like this.

Global Posts
    3,764 Global Posts
    Congrats. Be sure to update this topic with any improvements of problems you had with it :).
    Mod Emeritus

Global Posts
    5,300 Global Posts
    C'mon, AT&T! Don't drop the ball and release the update for everyone. Let us Titan owners get that international ROM update too!
  4. Tee

Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    I also got an update message for my unlocked Omnia 7 on ATT. Looks like all the sammie phones are getting it today ;)

Though, I did not install the additional samsung update (kk2) afterward because it block the Interop Unlock. Sux Samsung.

Global Posts
    241 Global Posts
    Can anyone tell me how big the 8107 update is? I'm on limited data for a week or so :(

Sent from my TITAN X310e using Board Express
    Life couldn't get better, this could be the best day ever.
    HTC Titan
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterfang View Post
    Congrats. Be sure to update this topic with any improvements of problems you had with it :).
    So, after running with the update for a few days, I have to say, the Keyboard fix is marvelous!!! I am a heavy user of my phone, I do a lot of emailing for work on it and it used to **** me off something fierce fighting the damn keyboard sometimes - I am please to say, it never runs away on my anymore...

That is the only change that affects my phone from the update, but totally worth it!!!

Global Posts
    2,146 Global Posts
    Deathbyvegemite, what do you mean by 'debranded' AT&T phone?
    Lumia 635

I just plugged in my AT&T branded Focus and no update for me :( I didn't think there would be but one can always hope.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by speedtouch View Post
    Deathbyvegemite, what do you mean by 'debranded' AT&T phone?
    Changed the carrier code from ATT-US to 000-88 in the registry via the Samsung Diagnostics ProvXML method...
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    2,146 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathbyvegemite View Post
    Changed the carrier code from ATT-US to 000-88 in the registry via the Samsung Diagnostics ProvXML method...
    Oh boy. I should not have asked... :P I have no clue what you mean. Haha! Thankfully, Bing is my friend. I'm off to consult Bing now.
    Lumia 635

Global Posts
    2,432 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by invertme View Post
    I just plugged in my AT&T branded Focus and no update for me :( I didn't think there would be but one can always hope.
    Then did you switch back after you got the update?
    Your smartphone is only as smart as YOU let it be!