Cant Pin E-mail

SteelSteve

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
I find myself currenlty having 3 seperate E-mail accounts. In an attempt to consolidate, I am trying to setup forwarding from both my Live account, and my google account into my main service provider account. I have configured the phone E-mail correctly, and am receiving new e-mail alerts. Unfortunatley for some reason the phone wont let me pin the E-mail to the main screen. It did let me pin the google account there, but not my main service provider account (cox communications). Am I missing something?

SteelSteve

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
I find myself currenlty having 3 seperate E-mail accounts. In an attempt to consolidate, I am trying to setup forwarding from both my Live account, and my google account into my main service provider account. I have configured the phone E-mail correctly, and am receiving new e-mail alerts. Unfortunatley for some reason the phone wont let me pin the E-mail to the main screen. It did let me pin the google account there, but not my main service provider account (cox communications). Am I missing something?
Never mind, I figured it out.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Are you accessing your accounts from the app list SteelSteve?

The Pin to start options (Long hold) appear there, rather than in your email settings.

Or have i got it wrong what you mean ? :)

Ah you got it fixed I see. Good. :)

Last edited:

RTGent

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
This is an old post, sunandajit; best to post a new question.
To clarify the original question for other users: Any mail account set up through the Settings page gets, appears on, a tile: no need to pin anything.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)