Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Hi guys,

My WP is connected to Exchange 2010 and other peoples calendars aren't pushing to my calendars is this normal i heard WP doesn't have write access to Calendars.

But I added two calendars and they show up but not calendars other people send me.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    3,304 Global Posts
    yeah im pretty sure if people *send* it to you it wont work , you have to make it your self. :(

WP e-mail/sync system is a little out of wak right now . hopefully these issues are ALL addressed in the next update.... it really is the only problem with WP.

aside from every one Else's personal input .. lol
    If your looking for Information, be sure to check out: WindowsPhone: Getting started!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If one of our Members helps you, be sure to THANK him or her!

^ anything else I should know about im going to consider WP company wide but without shared calendars it might be a hard sell.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    3,304 Global Posts
    Check this link out: Understanding Exchange ActiveSync: Exchange 2010 Help

hope it helps you figure it all out :)
    If your looking for Information, be sure to check out: WindowsPhone: Getting started!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If one of our Members helps you, be sure to THANK him or her!

Got it thanks kinda choked but all good im test running 7.5 but going to consider a rollout when 8 comes out