Anyone else want Steam Mobile on WP7?

dreamcaster

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Steam Mobile was recently released on Android and iOS but no mention of a Windows Phone 7 app has been talked about. I've emailed Valve/Steam Support multiple times over the last few weeks with absolutely no response from support.

If anyone else wants this app on WP7, I encourage you to do the same. Additionally, for anyone interested, I'm considering starting an online petition to show them how many people are interested...that is if people are!

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm not interested but I'll gladly sign the petition if it means we are getting close to get more important apps. Sign me up.

Eirenarch

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm not interested but I'll gladly sign the petition if it means we are getting close to get more important apps. Sign me up.

And this is exactly what you should NOT do let alone say in public. If I were Valve I couldn't care less about the opinion of someone who is not interested. Your post undermines the whole idea of a petition and even if they fall in the "trap" and release an app that does not meet their expectations they would be disappointed by WP and never think to release anything again.

Oh BTW I am interested. I mean really. Yesterday I saw the app for Android. It is quite buggy at this stage but it is incredibly feature rich. I hope we will have it too some day.

Gabe should respect his roots (he is an ex-softie and worked on the first versions of Windows before founding Valve)

kg4icg

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
They aren't playing any games on it because it isn't possible. Other than using it to buy games on Steam and chatting, I see no need.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb