Feedback on Air Pick Voice

keyboardP

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Hi everyone.

I'm the developer of 'Air Pick Voice' (APV) which you may have seen on the front page of WPCentral. I've had mixed feedback regarding the name and am opening the doors for suggestions until next Tuesday. I've written a blog post about the name and suggestions here, so any feedback would be much appreciated!
Thanks and I hope you're looking forward to the app :)

tangomaster

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
I understand the argument for referring to the software as APV, as it has a good ring to it. However, Air Pick Voice just doesn't sit well with me. This is most likely due to the fact that I would have never guessed without reading your comments that it was supposed to be pronounced Epic Voice (unlike Gucci or Porshe where I'm left with at least some uncertainty).

From the list, nothing stands out strongly, but I would gravitate towards Master/Music Voice Controller.

Or something completely divergent and non-descript like "voil?". Why? a) it could be considered a combo of voice + launcher and b) your demo was frickin magical. :p

Anyways, just my 2 cents. Looking forward to the release :)

keyboardP

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the feedback! I'll narrow down some of the results until Tuesday and then have a poll. I like the idea of having a non-descript name as well as that's something pretty unique and a talking point. "Voil?" is pretty slick actually, especially with the fact that it combines the two words. I'm not sure about the trademarks/SEO and such just yet, but that's some nice thinking! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2