Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    816 Global Posts
    Hotmail, the Windows Phone website, even Bing. I check the "keep me logged in" box, and yet every time I go to do anything, I have to sign in. It's super annoying.

Global Posts
    2,466 Global Posts
    I do get logged off once in a while. I'm not sure why. But for the most part I stay logged on.

Windows live has never seemed real friendly to mobile devices in general.

Global Posts
    2,094 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by threed61 View Post
    Windows live has never seemed real friendly to mobile devices in general.
    Well you would think that Microsoft would make it work with at least their own phones. :P

Global Posts
    816 Global Posts
    I mean the websites, from my computer. Like if you go to Windows Phone | Cell Phones, Mobile Downloads, Mobile Apps, and More | Windows Phone 7, every single time I go there I have to log in.

Global Posts
    2,094 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jalb View Post
    I mean the websites, from my computer. Like if you go to Windows Phone | Cell Phones, Mobile Downloads, Mobile Apps, and More | Windows Phone 7, every single time I go there I have to log in.
    Oh on the computer. Sorry, I thought you were talking about Windows Phone.

Yeah I've noticed that since a very long time ago. Back then it had like an option for save Windows Live ID, and one for save Windows Live ID AND Password, and even when I clicked on that, the next day or whatever it would ask me for my password again.

Most recently though, my Hotmail stays logged in, though Windows Phone asks me to verify my password whenever I want to download an app. Doesn't bother me though, I use LastPass to manage my passwords. It'll autofill the fields for me.

And if it matters, I'm using Google Chrome on Mac.
    Banned

Global Posts
    717 Global Posts
    Yes, Windows Live often doesn't honor the keep me logged in settings. Maybe it's a cookie issue?

Global Posts
    2,094 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N8ter View Post
    Yes, Windows Live often doesn't honor the keep me logged in settings. Maybe it's a cookie issue?
    Possibly. Maybe the OP should try clearing browser cookies and cache? Just know that you'll be signed out of all the sites you're currently logged in to.

Global Posts
    997 Global Posts
    I've used a Hotmail account as my primary e-mail for 10+ years and have never had what I'll call locked in log-in issues.

Other notable devices:
    Windows laptops: Asus VivoBook X202E (Windows 8), HP Pavilion g4-1215dx (Windows 7)
    Chromebooks: Samsung Chromebook XE303

Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    Never had an issue with Live login & I've been using the services since WP was launched. Always keeps me signed in.

Sent from my HTC Titan using Board Express