How to view HQ Zune video on WP7?

XBWillem

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Via the Xbox 360 Zune Marketplace I bought four movies: Captain America, Thor, Rango and Super 8. I watched Captain America and Thor. Later I downloaded Thor to my laptop via Zune. Then I synced my WP7 with my Zune video library and had Thor copied to the device.

Sadly the video quality is afwul on my HTC Titan. I checked the native file on my laptop, called 'Thor - apparaat' (English: Thor - device) and it has a resolution of 320x136. The Titan has a resolution of 480x800. I also found a file called 'Thor - SD', this has a resolution of 640x272. Still less than my device...

Is there any way to watch the movie in a quality fit for my device?

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
All my transferred movies look great on my DVP screen. I presume you bought the HD versions from Zune? Maybe its the screen size, but cant think why the quality would be so obviously bad. Even the Transformers movies I had from my HD2 look great on my phone.

XBWillem

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I bought the SD version, as the movies I wanted didn't have an HD version with Dutch subtitles. I downloaded these movies more as an experiment of the service, so don't blame me for not getting the HD version. :p

Any other ideas? The quality is that bad that even the subtitles look crappy and there's obvious blur and pixeling in the image.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb