my wish list for wp7

petersun21

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
1. Allow me to select default app for certain functions like gps, texting. I installed navigon and google voice. please allow me to customize more.

2. WP as xbox remote.

3. Full screen metro UI without the arrow. Make the metro more attractive please, 3D?

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
hey petersun21

not sure what you mean by your Number 1. what customize function are you looking for??

WP as Xbox remote already exist: Xbox companion ( cant play games with it , but you can control your Xbox.)

3D would be nice :p but its a gimmick and it actually sucks. but it be fun.hehe

for me:

1. more cross platform multiplayer MMO gaming.

petersun21

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
hey petersun21

not sure what you mean by your Number 1. what customize function are you looking for??

WP as Xbox remote already exist: Xbox companion ( cant play games with it , but you can control your Xbox.)

3D would be nice :p but its a gimmick and it actually sucks. but it be fun.hehe

for me:

1. more cross platform multiplayer MMO gaming.
If one app allows me to click a phone number to text, wp goes to phone texting which I do not have. There should an option to allow me use google voice instead without manually open google voice

Stryfeno1

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Xbox remote is already there....And I can agree with more customization. I don't know why MS restrict the theme color only 10.

For me is the popular apps like WWF, however, I can wait but how long. I also wish MS stop bringing whats exclusive to WP to other platforms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre