Microsoft Makes OneNote Mobile Available for Android

sp3ci4lk

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
Bad idea. Next thing you know, Microsoft will make SkyDrive and Xbox Live available for the little green robot, too. *sigh*

gtg465x

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Maybe they're releasing their apps for Android so they can sweet talk Google into allowing Google+ and Talk integration and a better official YouTube app on Windows Phone.

sp3ci4lk

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
They're playing it too loose -- too much for other platforms without consummate reciprocation (at least from Google). A native Google Voice app would be swell.

Wobjoi

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Not sure like the idea of this, but at the same time am not sure what underlying reasons MS have for doing this :excl:

I would prefer that these products remain exclusive to WP. Give people who want these apps and services a reason to switch to WP.

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I doubt other platforms having Microsoft apps will be what keeps people from switching to WP.

Sent from my Windows7 Phone using Board Express

Major

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
If this will bring more Google services to WP7, I'm fine with it. A real Google+ app would be nice, as would a real Google Maps app. Plus, if people get used to using MS services on whatever other platform, it will make the transition to WP7 easier, should they ever be tempted to do so.

Nataku4ca

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
from ethic point of view at least i can tell ppl that id rather use a company's product that doesn't "lock u in" than the bastards that does...

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Not getting their programs into other companies will be unethical, it will be like Google blocking Youtube on Windows Phone.

Rhody#WP

May 3, 2011
Visit site
The reason is stimple: They want more people to buy OneNote, and having a mobile app available to everyone gives people an incentive to buy the PC version of OneNote.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes