AT&T shared data plan, hopefully sooner than later.

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
My wife is still on T-Mobile. I'll switch her back to AT&T when this happens.:cool:

I use about 750MB a month and she uses less than 500MB a month.

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
Sheeeeesh! Reading the comments in the article, I don't understand why people are complaining? They haven't even announced the plans yet. If anything, it will definitely save some people money. If it doesn't, then just don't switch and keep your current plan. The internet should be renamed trollnet.

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Sheeeeesh! Reading the comments in the article, I don't understand why people are complaining? They haven't even announced the plans yet. If anything, it will definitely save some people money. If it doesn't, then just don't switch and keep your current plan. The internet should be renamed trollnet.

The comments are pretty ridiculous. That one guy saying it will only cost you more and make profits for AT&T.It will save me money. :cool:

aubreyq

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
These ARE Engadget commentators we're talking about, here.

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb