Smoked By Windows Phone Going Cross Country?

threedog

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
As many of you know, the smoked by windows phone promotion has made it's way to California and in light of this, I thought I'd share with you a story of why I think it's going cross country.

Last week, I spotted Ben Rudolph aka @BenThePCGuy as he walked in with some friends or colleagues into the Bellevue Microsoft Store. :dry

1f.jpg

I was instantly curious as to what he was up to since he was gesturing around the store and talking to his buddies and some store employees So I asked one of those employees (Danielle, your awesome!) if Ben visits the store a lot and she said "No, this is the first time we've seen him here." So now I'm even more curious as to what he's doing. Then she goes on to say that Ben might be planning a promotion, maybe for TV, something like smoked by windows phone and they're checking out the store. Bum, bum, BUM! The plot thickens ;)

Later I tweeted @BenThePCGuy about his suspicious activities. And he replied back. :D

G6jfg.jpg

Now his response wasn't too incriminating so I just laugh and forget about it.

Later I see that he's doing smoked by windows phone in California at the Microsoft Stores no less, so I tweet at him again.

kzZZN.jpg

Now I think he's trying to keep it secret and in my mind it's pretty much confirmed that this promotion is going big and expanding to other Microsoft Stores. Do you think it will happen? :cool:

threedog

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
He needs to cross the border and come north we need smoked by windows phone in Canada.

Sent from my T9295 using Board Express

Unfortunately I don't think that will be the case. But on the bright side I have reason to believe they will do a tv ad campaign featuring smoked by windows phone in the near future. So perhaps Canada will get the ads

Sent from my SGH-i937 using Board Express

threedog

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
I think he should take smoked by a windows phone to Apple stores.

Haha I think management would kick him out immediately if he went into the stores. Maybe he should try setting up shop outside Apple Stores instead ;)

Sent from my SGH-i937 using Board Express

Pronk

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Shame it probably won't be coming to the UK. Just for fun, I'd love to challenge him to a contest with my backup phone (a stock palm pixi plus) and see who can send a video clip the fastest by MMS ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss