Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By gerrymad
    Developer

Global Posts
    1,295 Global Posts
    Haven't had this happen yet, just happened today. I got an SMS where I was part of a group. I wanted to do a Reply All. Couldn't seem to do it. Am I just being dense or can I really not do this? Thanks all.

Quote Originally Posted by Jleebiker View Post
    Haven't had this happen yet, just happened today. I got an SMS where I was part of a group. I wanted to do a Reply All. Couldn't seem to do it. Am I just being dense or can I really not do this? Thanks all.
    I don't understand texting on Windows Phone (or any smartphone, for that matter). I know you can reply to all via an MMS by changing the settings in the Messaging hub, but I don't think there is a setting for SMS.

Carrier: Verizon Wireless
    Phones: HTC 8X & HTC Trophy & Samsung Focus
    PC:Dell Studio XPS 1640

My app: Plant Guide

Spitfire 4.0, my HTC Imagio, rest in peace.

I received a group text and when I hit reply it went to all the people on the original message. I could not reply only to the sender. The reply automatically went to everybody.
    xpxp2002 likes this.
    You can add people manually if you don't know how to do it automatically...
    LG Optimus Me - LG Optimus 7

Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gerrymad View Post
    I received a group text and when I hit reply it went to all the people on the original message. I could not reply only to the sender. The reply automatically went to everybody.
    This happened to me as well. My friend sent a group text and when I responded, it went back to the whole group so I've been getting messages all day saying " who is this" from people who don't know me.