Facebook Sync, Error Code 83CF1109 (Nokia 800)

s tooley

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
I searched the forums, but haven't found a solution to this issue.

Facebook does not fully sync with my wife's new Nokia 800. If I try to synchronize, it comes up with Error Code 83CF1109.

I've deleted the Facebook account, did a soft reset (volume down and power), then re-added the Facebook account, and still had the same issue. Most of her Facebook contacts will show up, but not all. Messaging in Facebook does not work at all as it always says no friends on online. I have her Facebook account linked with her Live account.

Has anyone found an actual solution to this problem? It's in Microsoft, Nokia, or Facebook that is at fault here?

gtg465x

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
No clue. Facebook sync and chat work fine on my 800. Maybe try updating to 8107 through Zune if you haven't already?

leftspeaker2000

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
I have the same problem on my HD7 i have some facebook intergration but no chat. I orignaly noticed it when it says facebook was not uptodate then i tried delete teh account and add it again now i have no facebook chat at all. Microsoft has no idea whats wrong.

Phyisikus

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
Same problem here. I wrote to Microsoft US and Windows Phone support twitter, but I think the bigger problem is they don't know what is the Windows Phone 7 yet…

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)