Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

I have two email/calendar accounts synced to my phone: a hotmail account and my work outlook account. Appointments from both accounts (entered from the PC) show up on my phone, but whenever I enter a new appointment onto the calendar from the phone, it always only shows up as being from my hotmail account (and consequently only gets synced to that calendar), when I need it to show up (and be synced with) my outlook account.

Is there a way to choose which calendar an appointment is supposed to go onto - either as a default, or concurrent with the appointment info entry?

Thanks

When you make a new appointment, there's on option that says "Calendar." Click it and you will have a list of all the calendars you have to choose from.
    Thanked by:

Wow, that was easy, thanks! I must have missed that when entering the information.

Apparently you can only select the calendar when you first enter the information. You can't edit the appointment to change the calendar; you have to manually delete it and reenter it on the appropriate calendar, unfortunately.

Global Posts
    176 Global Posts
    Do you have reminders appear on the phone for both calendars?

I use 2 hotmail calendars on the same account and only get reminders from the default calendar.

I believe I do, but I don't really have much on my hotmail calendar to be able to tell.