Problems with Facebook/Twitter Integration

ALborntoride

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
So i'm having a few problems here and wondering if anyone has a solution and if this happening with other people's phone. This morning i tried to open up my Twitter app and it opened and tried to update but then went to the ATT world phone screen (the one that appears when u first power up the phone) and then went back to the normal tiles screen. After that i was unable to update the people, facebook, or twitter tile applications. I went into settings and saw that the facebook and twitter integration needed attention. They both said that i needed to reenter my information and resync but kept giving me the wrong password screen. Then i tried to delete them and i got a error code for each (facebook 0x83cf1202, twitter 80048869) and said that there either wasn't a connection (which there is, i have it hooked up to wifi at home or that there is a problem with Windows live.) This is a little (actually a lot LOL) agrivating and i have at a brickwall on what to do. Help please!!

ALborntoride

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
So i will now admit that i'm semi crazy and panicked way to early. After writing a paper on the problems with my phone LOL i found the answer on the microsoft website. Crisis averted and phone is now working properly. Sorry for the panic attack guys and gals. Now i know how those android folk feel when their phone goes crazy...jk ;)

Where's a Nokia 900 when you need one???

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Glad you got it fixed... If you have time to tell us what happened it could help someone else with the same issue if not that cool.

The Lumia 900 is just around the corner I cant wait.

ALborntoride

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
No problem Dave. U basically have to resit your facebook and twitter accounts with fb. Start out by going to your Window's live account and removing fb or twitter from your windows live. then go into settings on your phone and where you add emails or accounts, hold the window's live tile and choose sync. Then you should be able to delete fb or twitter. After you have them deleted, choose to add those accounts back to your phone and they sync right up. Don't know what causes this but at least once you know what to do its a easy thing to fix.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3