Device Covers

jabtano

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Back when WP7 came out I bought an HTC HD7 and a case cover "rubber type grip" from the the WPCenral store. I use it for about 6 months one day after cleaning it I had left it home I must admit that i like how my device looks I'm rather careful with it so I've been using it without the case around it and I find that I like it much better without the case grip. Am I alone with this? does anyone else rather have there Mobile Device uncovered.

jabtano

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I just think some devices look darn nice in the raw the way the engineers designed them. Such as the Nokia 800 that would be shameful to rap that beauty in some rubber casing.

anon(5334066)

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
I purchased one of those cheap plastic cases for my Quantum off eBay.. After using it for a month or so, when I removed it I was also pleasantly surprised to see how much better the device looked. Considerably smaller too!

jabtano

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Buy a Sena case and ditch those other things. They aren't worth it and esp with the HD7 your buttons can get stuck under those cases without you noticing causing a malfunction.

Either get a Sena or buy something with cutouts for the buttons/rockers like the old discontinued Body Glove case was.

Sena Cases - Designer Leather Cases : HD7 Leather Cases for HTC

Once you go Sena you never go back.

Sena is nice agree..I like how my device looks..The hard or rubber ones tend to mark up the sides of the device as well.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
I used flip cases with my treos and then used silicon cases with the pure and tilt2 and got a silcon for the orig focus and still use it some but have a horizontal case which rotates to also be a vertical case that I can get the device out easily. I suspect its large enough to accomodate the upcoming Lumia 900 in another month!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Felix999