Wp7 photo editing- am I missing something?

jdd77

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
Is there any way to zoom in on a captured photo and save it? I cant find this function anywhere. Im assuming I'll need to find an app for this simple ability, just like I had to for cropping and effects. Also, I cant find any way to add text to photos either. Maybe these basic functions are hidden in the dots or something and Im just overlooking them... Thanks in advance for any help with this!

dtboos

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
MS hasn't put any development resources into photo editing yet. If they do it will come later (maybe in Apollo) as they've deemed other projects more important. Things like timers and photo editing apps are holes easily filled (and some would say better filled) by developers, so they left that up to the market.

There are quite a few free apps that do these things and once installed, they are accessible straight from the camera app by hitting the "..." menu.

So once you take a photo just hit the menu to get to any photo editing apps you have.

I highly recommend Thumba which is $0.99

jdd77

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
MS hasn't put any development resources into photo editing yet. If they do it will come later (maybe in Apollo) as they've deemed other projects more important. Things like timers and photo editing apps are holes easily filled (and some would say better filled) by developers, so they left that up to the market.

There are quite a few free apps that do these things and once installed, they are accessible straight from the camera app by hitting the "..." menu.

So once you take a photo just hit the menu to get to any photo editing apps you have.

I highly recommend Thumba which is $0.99

thanks I'll check it out

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb