Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Aside from the Trophy, are there any other Windows Phones that would work on Verizons network?

Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyterio View Post
    Aside from the Trophy, are there any other Windows Phones that would work on Verizons network?
    I don't know - possibly the Sprint phone, but I have no idea how to modify it. I am considering whether to bite the bullet and get the Trophy myself as it doesn't appear that anything new is on the horizon...I really hate to blow my 2 year renewal on the Trophy if there's something with a front facing camera coming in a few weeks...
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    9,258 Global Posts
    only the trophy at this point in time.
    Check out the great deals on Windows Phone Accessories: http://store.wpcentral.com

Global Posts
    1,325 Global Posts
    new phones will come, this summer it is speculated verizon is picking up the nokia 900, but not confirmed
    WP Central - Super Member
    Xbox Live GamerTag - Bear lx

I currently have the Trophy, and have no complaints except that the loudspeaker (ringer speaker) keeps failing on me. This will be the 4th time in the last 9 months that I've had the phone swapped. I wish I had another option with Verizon, switching to a different platform isn't an option for me as I am already vested in the Windows Marketplace and Ecosystem. I hope that something is announced soon or that Verizon will continue to honor the phones warranty outside of the 1 year mark otherwise I will have a phone that is pretty much unusable. I am happy with Verizon but unfortunately if they give me no other phone options I will probably be forced to head to ATT.