Any Windows Phone work with Verizon?

showie

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
Aside from the Trophy, are there any other Windows Phones that would work on Verizons network?
I don't know - possibly the Sprint phone, but I have no idea how to modify it. I am considering whether to bite the bullet and get the Trophy myself as it doesn't appear that anything new is on the horizon...I really hate to blow my 2 year renewal on the Trophy if there's something with a front facing camera coming in a few weeks...

Cyterio

May 27, 2011
Visit site
I currently have the Trophy, and have no complaints except that the loudspeaker (ringer speaker) keeps failing on me. This will be the 4th time in the last 9 months that I've had the phone swapped. I wish I had another option with Verizon, switching to a different platform isn't an option for me as I am already vested in the Windows Marketplace and Ecosystem. I hope that something is announced soon or that Verizon will continue to honor the phones warranty outside of the 1 year mark otherwise I will have a phone that is pretty much unusable. I am happy with Verizon but unfortunately if they give me no other phone options I will probably be forced to head to ATT.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon