Microsoft testing dual core snapdragons for win 8!

bear_lx

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
"One of the major changes expected to be introduced with the release of Windows Phone 8, at least according to the Microsoft preview video that leaked, will be support for the platform's first dual-core processors. While Windows Phone fans take pride in how well the OS performs even on single-core chips, the rest of the industry is solidly committed to multi-core designs, and Microsoft will have to catch-up sooner or later. Just because it will be late to the dual-core party doesn't mean Microsoft won't be making a grand entrance, with a new rumor suggesting we could see phones build around the very-impressive-looking Qualcomm S4 Snapdragon MSM8960."

Microsoft Testing Dual-Core Snapdragon S4 for Windows Phone 8?

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
yeah that's why I think ill wait for WP8 and not jump on the NOKIA 900.
if you get a new duel-core Wp you pretty much guaranty to be ok for the next 3-4 years lol.

do you have a link to that Leaked duel-core video by any chance?

PS: lol @ Super Member

dtboos

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I have a disease and its something to do with Metro, and the future it holds. Windows 8 is getting me all hot and bothered, and Nokia..well, Nokia just does things and does them well.

I will be getting a Nokia 900 for myself & parental units, then when Apollo comes out I will replace my 900 and give that to a less fortunate family member. Maybe relieve them of the Samsung Focus 1st gen I already gave them ;)

bear_lx

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
if you get a new duel-core Wp you pretty much guaranty to be ok for the next 3-4 years lol.

lol, well if you got promoted to a moderator, i want to be a super member, hahaha

the link is posted... video is there

edit* looks like video was removed, but there is a detailed breakdown from joe belifiore
http://pocketnow.com/windows-phone/exclusive-windows-phone-8-detailed

Last edited:

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
lol, well if you got promoted to a moderator, i want to be a super member, hahaha

the link is posted... video is there

edit* looks like video was removed, but there is a detailed breakdown from joe b.

cool thanks ill read it when i get a chance :)

funny for the super member lol , i remember asking Dave if they had a title for good members a phew week ago lol!!!! he said no :( but people can recognize from your signature :)

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site

Its dual as in two not duel whcih is fight between 2 people generally with swords or flintlock pistols.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss