backup sms from win mobile 6.1 to wp7 and some more questions

Oveja

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Hi there!

I just got my wp7 omnia7 and before I got a windows mobile 6.1 device. I want to backup sms from this wm to my new wp7, but don't know how to.

Before that, I had this other 6.1 wm, and I used this pimbackup app to backup this sms and contacts to another 6.1.

Is there any way?

Another issue that I got is that I want to use this wp7 as ebook. I tried to copy .txt or pdf ebooks but the phone seems not recognizing them. how can I do it?

Finaly my bluetooth is not working, it doesn't find any other bluetooth. I don't know if its a phone hardware failure or it's because wp7 OS

Thanks

Last edited:

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Hi there!

I just got my wp7 omnia7 and before I got a windows mobile 6.1 device. I want to backup sms from this wm to my new wp7, but don't know how to.

Before that, I had this other 6.1 wm, and I used this pimbackup app to backup this sms and contacts to another 6.1.

Is there any way?

Another issue that I got is that I want to use this wp7 as ebook. I tried to copy .txt or pdf ebooks but the phone seems not recognizing them. how can I do it?

Finaly my bluetooth is not working, it doesn't find any other bluetooth. I don't know if its a phone hardware failure or it's because wp7 OS

Thanks

:D:D:D WELCOME TO WPcentral :D:D:D

For the E-book , I think you can get apps for it , if it’s a PDF file you can download adopt reader for free in the market place , send your self the file to an e-mail , download it ( auto save ) open Adopt reader.

Make sure your Bluetooth support the same version that your phone supports ( older Bluetooth might not work on your WP ) Also make SURE to put your Bluetooth in PAIRING MODE!! Once you PAIR IT ( it will ask you for a 4 digit password , normally : 1111 , or 1234 , ) then once its pair you should be able to find it.

Regarding backing up your SMS , you can try a machine called cellebrite , most Mobile stores carry that machine. If not , im nto sure how else you could do it without unlock homebrew.

Oveja

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
:D:D:D WELCOME TO WPcentral :D:D:D

For the E-book , I think you can get apps for it , if it’s a PDF file you can download adopt reader for free in the market place , send your self the file to an e-mail , download it ( auto save ) open Adopt reader.

Make sure your Bluetooth support the same version that your phone supports ( older Bluetooth might not work on your WP ) Also make SURE to put your Bluetooth in PAIRING MODE!! Once you PAIR IT ( it will ask you for a 4 digit password , normally : 1111 , or 1234 , ) then once its pair you should be able to find it.

Regarding backing up your SMS , you can try a machine called cellebrite , most Mobile stores carry that machine. If not , im nto sure how else you could do it without unlock homebrew.
Hey thanks for the information. I'll look forward to do the bluetooth stuff and the cellebrite, I will go to a mobile store.

Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism