newbie here

skaltnerd

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm so frustrated right now. I just got my Lumia 710 this past Monday. I love the simplicity of it. Anyway, any apps I download functions well. but its the games that never work. All, but Zombie Squish, failed to open, which caused the apps to not open. Is this a Windows Phone hazing ritual it something to just test my patience?

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Hey Skaltnerd Welcome to WPCentral!!! :)

that seems like a weird problem, I know that some apps/games are buggy and have problems , but out of the 1000+ aps/games ive downloaded I've only had a handful actually crash my phone or simply not work.

What I would try to do , is uninstall ALL the apps/games, Then re-install them one at a time, this will allow you to test each app to see if a particular one is causing the problems.

its never a good idea to install allot of app/games in a short period of time, even doh you might be exited about your new phone :p

it is possible your phone is defective as well, worst case just return to the store to exchange it.

I would first try to do a *HARD RESET *

1. settings
2. About
3. Reset your phone ( at the very bottom )

see if that works!

also for more information make sure to check out: WindowsPhone: Getting started!

skaltnerd

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
Yea, I did the hard reset yesterday to no avail. Its games that crash, not regular apps. I want to play games and coming from a Blackberry 9780, that's a big deal.

skaltnerd

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
UPDATE: Turns out the games I've been downloading that have been crashing are the ones that are XBOX Live games. I don't know what the issue is, though. /shrug

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism