Why do WP apps don't update much often?

kenzibit

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I know it's not easy to be a developer but the poor apps at the marketplace that have been abandoned by their developers by not updating them really pisses me off. About 50% of WP apps are not updated or even on regular basis, I will take the official twitter app for an example; I really love that app but I'm suffering with it coz it's too buggy and lacks lots of functions and the painful part is the developers of this app ain't doing anything about it. I always see twitter on android being updated, they even had an update last week and this make the app work so nicely and beautiful but WP twitter app has been abandoned. It even took a long time for facebook app to uodate upon so many months of crying by users.

Sent from my HTC HD7 Windows Phone using Board Express.

kenzibit

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
What do my fellow forumers think about this issue? Its bothering me a lot
:'(

Sent from my HTC HD7 Windows Phone using Board Express.

CHIP72

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Hmm, with my apps it seems like they are updated quite frequently. It's rare that I go through a day without seeing I have at least 2-3 apps that have an update available.

TheDarKnight

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
I get 1-3 twice a week, i dont have a lot of apps thought, probably 40-50, but true about the twitter app, it needs some serious updates.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3