What's your next windows phone?

wolf1891

May 12, 2011
Visit site
well, my two year contract with my DVP means that I've got another year to go before I will be seriously looking at new phones (unless something comes out this fall that is impressive enough to get me to to upgrade early). So, for now I just like to look and appreciate the shiny new toys that Nokia and HTC are offering.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
I was going to get the WHITE NOKIA 900 , but now I think Im waiting for Samsung Dual_cores Apollo devices.

or will see what kind of phone NOKIA makes by then.

damielrohie

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
I honestly was thinking of the Lumia 900, but now with the release of Apollo on the horizon with supposedly the new flagship Nokia phone being called the Prodigy, which might include a high resolution display, dual-core processor, and nfc capabilities. I might just be rocking the old Windows Mobile 6.5 for a couple months longer. and if it breaks well I have insurance on it which actually might upgrade me if my insurance company no longer has any tilt2s left in stock. :D

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
I am thinking the 900 I douby that MS will say before the 900 is released which could two weeks or maybe a month that it is or isnt updateable to Apollo. I managed to talk myself out of the focus s and flash and titan maybe I can talk myself out of the 900 and wait on the prodigy or at least wait long enough to find out for sure if the 900 will be updateable to Apolllo

paulm187

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
Its going to be the next Nokia Lumia on WP8. I have a Samsung Omnia 7 which I bought on launch and have been very satisfied with the phone especially the display. However I recently bought the Lumia 800 for my wife and I've been blown away by the craftmanship. Its a beautiful phone crafted to a very high degree and not a generic slab of plastic. I would put it above even the iPhone and congrats to Nokia for stepping above Apple. So my next phone is going to be a Nokia unless Samsung or HTC can bring something even better.

Neibl

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
i'm leaning towards HTC TITAN II, but a white nokia 900 might tempt me if it is released first and 99 bucks. i think TITAN is being released earlier and if so i'm there. Been waiting so long and my upgrade was mid feb so works.

mattpga

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
cant upgrade until august but will wait till contract ends in november. Nokia 900 is the phone of choice at the moment, but hopefully some more big screen choices from samsung and sony by then too

freshairr

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Just bought a Radar since my first choice (lumia 800) doesn't have the AWS bands.

Holding off until fall 2012/early 2013 for the next lumia from Nokia.

VernonEL

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
I was very satisfied with the launch LG Quantum.
I'm mostly impressed with my current Focus S.
I will be getting the cyan Lumia 900, whenever it is actually released.
I'm looking forward to Apollo, but I am going to enjoy what is available now.

Last edited:

ubizmo

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
For me the question is whether my next phone will be WP8 or BB10. Then I'll think about which model. But if it's a WP8 I'd like to try a Lumia of some sort. I like the energy they're putting into it.

mprice86

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
How do you like the 800?

Personally I love it. I've not had much in the way of battery woes like other owners, perhaps I'm lucky, or perhaps my phone habits are more casual.

The look and feel is outstanding, I remember the first time I held an iPhone 4 and the feeling of quality it had, the Lumia (to me) has that feeling too. Something about the weight and the material quality.

It's easily the best phone I've ever owned, but the battery life will not be compatible with people who use their phones heavily.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Will give a Samsung WP 8 every chance to earn my cash. If not, hard not to see Nokia not getting my business. Will be end of this year, beginning of 2013 though. No way I have enough will power to wait until my contract is up at Turkey Day 2013.

Timeslicing

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Since I got the Focus S and I really see no point of replacing it with a Lumia 800 or 900, I would definitely wait to see what happens with the next big update first.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion