Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Global Posts
    386 Global Posts
    With Windows Phone starting to find its place as an operating system, which phone are you looking to buy, or which have you just bought?

Global Posts
    563 Global Posts
    I currently have the HTC HD7 which is a great phone indeed, but if I'm asked to buy a new phone now, will probably wait till Apollo is announced and get an Apollo device (the rumored HTC HD8). Just a huge fan of HTC though and love their HD line of phones. Uuuhhhmmmmm Nokia is also in the picture coz they killing me with their apps and enhancements to the WP OS, really love what the doing

Sent from my HTC HD7 Windows Phone using Board Express.

Global Posts
    386 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kenzibit View Post
    I currently have the HTC HD7 which is a great phone indeed, but if I'm asked to buy a new phone now, will probably wait till Apollo is announced and get an Apollo device (the rumored HTC HD8). Just a huge fan of HTC though and love their HD line of phones. Uuuhhhmmmmm Nokia is also in the picture coz they killing me with their apps and enhancements to the WP OS, really love what the doing

Sent from my HTC HD7 Windows Phone using Board Express.
    Yeah that's probably a good idea, I've had an upgrade since November so I'm itching to get a new phone and frankly don't have the patience to wait for Apollo.
    Nokia's Apps are amazing.

Hopefully, a Nokia Apollo phone on Verizon on launch day (a guy can dream right). Seriously, though, they're basically skipping Gen 2, so hopefully they're ready for some Gen 3 devices. It would be kinda crazy to, you know, be able to pick between devices.

Sent from my HTC Trophy using Board Express
    snowmutt likes this.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    2,526 Global Posts
    I'm currently using an HTC Trophy on Verizon. If I was getting a new phone right now it would be an iPhone 4S. In November when I can upgrade I'm hoping Verizon has a Nokia with that pure view camera on it.

Currently have a Lumia 800.

I'm on a 2 year contract so I'll be having whatever is good in November 2013 :P

Global Posts
    386 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mprice86 View Post
    Currently have a Lumia 800.

I'm on a 2 year contract so I'll be having whatever is good in November 2013 :P
    How do you like the 800?

Global Posts
    997 Global Posts
    I have an update available in August, and I'll be waiting for Windows Phone 8/Apollo devices, probably made by Nokia. (Having owned an HTC Trophy for 3 months, I think HTC is alright and the Trophy is well-built but I also continue to think the Trophy has a weak antenna, which is an HTC thing and not a Windows Phone thing.)

Other notable devices:
    Windows laptops: Asus VivoBook X202E (Windows 8), HP Pavilion g4-1215dx (Windows 7)
    Chromebooks: Samsung Chromebook XE303

Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    On Tmobile and no Wp7 phones are currently good enough for a contract renewal. Not switching carrier for a phone so I have no idea what I'm going to do. Just wait I guess. It's hard being a WP7 fan haha.

Global Posts
    1,012 Global Posts
    on a surround as a daily, not sure if I'll pop on a 900 or wait for Apollo hardware

Global Posts
    241 Global Posts
    It hasn't been made yet. I'm set with my Titan for 2 years at the least.
    Life couldn't get better, this could be the best day ever.
    HTC Titan
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    2,526 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CHIP72 View Post
    I have an update available in August, and I'll be waiting for Windows Phone 8/Apollo devices, probably made by Nokia. (Having owned an HTC Trophy for 3 months, I think HTC is alright and the Trophy is well-built but I also continue to think the Trophy has a weak antenna, which is an HTC thing and not a Windows Phone thing.)

The antenna is the worst thing about the Trophy. I love the phone, but the antenna has really put a damper on how I like to use the phone.

Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    Renewal in October of this year. Should be nice timing for some Apollo goodness.
    ALborntoride and snowmutt like this.

Global Posts
    2,259 Global Posts
    Surround since launch day. Will be getting a 900 from whomever starts selling it first; AT&T or off contract. Not waiting till November to hear about the "next" best thing and then contemplating waiting till...whenever. Life is too short.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express
    Nokia Lumia 900 - OS: 7.10.8112.7 - Firmware: 2175.1002.8112.12084
    HTC Surround - OS: 7.10.8107.79 - Firmware: 2250.21.40500.502

i was on focus and now i have nokia c3 and will replace it with nokia lumia 900 if i can buy apps and when my language officially supported
    snowmutt likes this.

Global Posts
    236 Global Posts
    A 710 shortly and then Apollo in the fall.
    Regards,
    Joel Rushworth
    Victoria, B.C.

Nokia 6188 - AudioVox PPC6600 - HTC 8125 - Lg eXpo GW820 - Lumia 710 - Lumia 920 - Lumia 1020

Will be a 900 as soon as vodafone UK gets them. While I'd like to wait for Apollo but I dont think we'll get any phones realisically before Christmas...

Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Probably a lumia 800
    Audio update is out (unofficially but still) so just now wondering if Telia wants to join the carrier race or if i should change to 3 or tele2..

Global Posts
    176 Global Posts
    Half way through a 2 year contract with my Omnia 7, which I'm completely happy with. I'm guessing this time next year there will be a choice of WP8 phone to choose from.

Am going to try and suggest the Lumia 710 for the wife when her BB contract runs out in a few months time.

Suffering through the last stages of an iPhone 3GS, and my upgrade was due in January. I'm just waiting to decide between the Titan II and the 900.
  21. cgk

Global Posts
    7,830 Global Posts
    Have a Lumia 8, not going to get another WP7, going to wait and see what the WP8 options are.

Lumia 710 now and will probably wait until the Nokia Apollo phone unless the 900 is upgradable

well, my two year contract with my DVP means that I've got another year to go before I will be seriously looking at new phones (unless something comes out this fall that is impressive enough to get me to to upgrade early). So, for now I just like to look and appreciate the shiny new toys that Nokia and HTC are offering.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    3,304 Global Posts
    I was going to get the WHITE NOKIA 900 , but now I think Im waiting for Samsung Dual_cores Apollo devices.

or will see what kind of phone NOKIA makes by then.
    If your looking for Information, be sure to check out: WindowsPhone: Getting started!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If one of our Members helps you, be sure to THANK him or her!

ALborntoride likes this.

Just got my Focus S in November! My next Windows Phone will be Apollo!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast