Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Hi Guys, today i found something unusual, i was browsing internet on my HTC trophy. i tapped on windows button to exit when i was done and i was brought to Home screen with Keypad on top see screen photo.it stayed long enough i could take picture of it.. i couldn't re-generate this. is it a bug?

Global Posts
    2,150 Global Posts
    Wow. That's pretty weird. It was definitely a glitch of some sort. Too bad you can't reproduce it, then MS would have a chance to fix it.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    3,304 Global Posts
    lol , kinda cool!

maybe a hidden feature coming to let us edit txt in live tiles ;) lol

naah its for sure a bug!

Global Posts
    3,764 Global Posts
    Looks pretty cool lol. Hope it doesn't happen again.

Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    Actually, sending it to MS, and especially HTC, may still be helpful. A hardware malfunction is more likely than a software ''bug''.

I suspected a phototrick at first, but I do note a reflection that seems to flow from the top half to the bottom. Not that this eliminates the posssibility of this being a real good trick. ;)

Global Posts
    1,136 Global Posts
    On one of my Android phones I could easily reproduce exactly that bug! Never happened on my WP though.