Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. mrmprince's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    129 Posts
       #1  
    Just wondering if anyone knows whether it's possible to add/tag friends in the native facebook check-in app in the Me Tile....can't seem to do it...do i need to download the fb app to do that?
  2. supermurs's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    6 Posts
    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmprince View Post
    Just wondering if anyone knows whether it's possible to add/tag friends in the native facebook check-in app in the Me Tile....can't seem to do it...do i need to download the fb app to do that?
    I was wondering the same thing. I also downloaded the Facebook app but didn't find the option to add a friend from there either.
  3. tpbklake's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    47 Posts
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by supermurs View Post
    I was wondering the same thing. I also downloaded the Facebook app but didn't find the option to add a friend from there either.
    After you create the checkin, you then need to edit it and then the add others option is available. Not very useful if you ask me.
  4. btbam91's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    850 Posts
    #4  
    You can't do it natively, but as tpbklake said above, you can do it from the Facebook app.
  5. supermurs's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    6 Posts
    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by tpbklake View Post
    After you create the checkin, you then need to edit it and then the add others option is available. Not very useful if you ask me.
    Quote Originally Posted by btbam91 View Post
    You can't do it natively, but as tpbklake said above, you can do it from the Facebook app.
    Thanks to both of you. I have to try this.

Posting Permissions