I keep getting the message that my phone can't connect to IM. Is anybody else experiencing this problem?:@
    03-12-2012 11:37 AM
    Are you low on battery and your battery saver has activated? The battery saver disconnects IM to try and save power.
    03-12-2012 12:07 PM
    Are you still having this problem connecting to chat? I just tried on my Focus and I was able to connect. And I assume this is the IM feature under the built in messaging app correct?
    03-12-2012 12:13 PM
    Are you low on battery and your battery saver has activated? The battery saver disconnects IM to try and save power.
    No, my phone has full power. I didn't know that the phone cuts out IM on low power. Interesting.
    03-12-2012 12:13 PM
    No, my phone has full power. I didn't know that the phone cuts out IM on low power. Interesting.
    only on battery save! it disconnects allot of things.

check out the link in my signature ( the battery , tips , and tricks ) one of the links in there links to a MS page that explains WHAT gets cut out!
    03-12-2012 12:27 PM
    Are you still having this problem connecting to chat? I just tried on my Focus and I was able to connect. And I assume this is the IM feature under the built in messaging app correct?
    I'm thinking it's down maybe in Canada only? I tried signing on the website and it says that "Messager is not available now". This is just weird. It's been like this for the past week now and I thought it would be fixed, but everyone I talk with says I'm not available on chat. Even my Facebook chat is not showing. I've already tried resetting the phone too.
    03-12-2012 12:27 PM
    only on battery save! it disconnects allot of things.

check out the link in my signature ( the battery , tips , and tricks ) one of the links in there links to a MS page that explains WHAT gets cut out!
    Thanks for the link. Very helpful info.
    03-12-2012 12:29 PM
    I'm watching Facebook chat hanging not connecting here on the Windows Live web site. I haven't had any names from Facebook show up since Friday. There has to be an issue on MS side.

Sent from my HTC Titan Windows Phone using Board Express
    03-19-2012 10:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD