Why is IM down?

Timeslicing

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Are you still having this problem connecting to chat? I just tried on my Focus and I was able to connect. And I assume this is the IM feature under the built in messaging app correct?

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
No, my phone has full power. I didn't know that the phone cuts out IM on low power. Interesting.:straight:

only on battery save! it disconnects allot of things.

check out the link in my signature ( the battery , tips , and tricks ) one of the links in there links to a MS page that explains WHAT gets cut out!

Ivan006

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Are you still having this problem connecting to chat? I just tried on my Focus and I was able to connect. And I assume this is the IM feature under the built in messaging app correct?
I'm thinking it's down maybe in Canada only? I tried signing on the website and it says that "Messager is not available now". This is just weird. It's been like this for the past week now and I thought it would be fixed, but everyone I talk with says I'm not available on chat. Even my Facebook chat is not showing. I've already tried resetting the phone too.:straight:

Chris Coyle

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm watching Facebook chat hanging not connecting here on the Windows Live web site. I haven't had any names from Facebook show up since Friday. There has to be an issue on MS side.

Sent from my HTC Titan Windows Phone using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon