Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By erike3198

Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Has anyone with geovision camera or DVR been able configure an app to view his cameras? I've been unable to set mine up from my focus s, using ip cam controller and I am not sure if it's possible at all. Frustrating that it works from iPhone or android but no dedicated apps for WP. Have to use 3rd party apps that imam having difficulty with.

Sent from my SGH-i937 using Board Express
    daniel paul1 likes this.

I would like to know if anyone has found a way to do this too. I contacted Geovision and they are working on an app, however, they did not say when they would release it.

Global Posts
    176 Global Posts
    At least they emailed you they haven't got back to me yet and my camera system only works with them they got it for blackberry iPhone and android but no windows phone that pissed me off a little

Global Posts
    176 Global Posts
    I just got an email from geovision saying there is no update at this time for windows phone

does any one have information on windows phone applic for the logitech alert security system ? High performance system with mobile support for android, i-phone and blackberry....any news please....