Am I the only one still using MetroTube?

kittshelby

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
Just out of curiosity, is anyone else still using MetroTube as their main youtube app? I know it got removed from the marketplace and all, which is why I won't be resetting my phone until Windows Phone 8 brings backup.

I also have Youtube Pro, but only use it to download videos. Otherwise I use MetroTube cause I like the interface better. Also I like the fact that the comments are in the same page as the video so I can read the comments as I watch the videos.

So is anyone still using MetroTube? And what's your reason?

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I had Youtube worm, then Lazytube and finally Metrotube. I personally find it good locking but on the verge of useless. I never stay sign on and the videos just take forever, it just doesn't play nice with bad connections like mine.

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I hate to say it but I think all the youtube apps on WP are duds compared to youtube on android, but I know google will never let another platform have it that good.

RiseAgainst94

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
I don't have a windows phone yet but these names make me laugh, i really can't tell if everyone is being serious

primetube
metrotube
supertube
lazytube

CamiKitti

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
I like looking at it every now and then. I don't use it often because YouTube apps aren't allowed to have watch later lists (which I use frequent on the website)... I just LOVE the UI. Wish it was back

AngryNil

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
PrimeTube's playback is inferior to Metrotube's, and is not identical in looks. Whoever created PrimeTube tried to modify Metro and for the most part, it doesn't look as nice or work as nice as Metrotube. The overuse of pure red looks terrible on my PenTile screen. As for Youtube Pro / SuperTube - I believe they will always be a cut below PrimeTube / Metrotube in terms of UI. Developer simply does not get good design or ease of use, period.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs