Anyone else having issues with the Me tile?

Odessiter

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
Tried what described on the previous page: deleted FB account from the handheld, restarted it, then added again, got mail on hotmail congratulating me on connecting fbook. Checked all flags.But... still missing some notifications in ME tile and having opened notifications poping-up again as unread.
Crap. I just don't want to have a third-party app on the phone (that is, facebook app), but it seems I have to retain it until and if this bug is fixed somehow.

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm still having issues with the Me tile over here (duplicate notifications and missing notifications). It's probably been a few weeks now. I tried removing the account and re-adding it, but no luck. I wish Microsoft would comment on this issue and when it'll be fixed.

My guess is there's some Tango related server changes that are messing with Mango.

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
My HD7 is craving Tango. I'm finding it very difficult to type at speed. The touch screen is either on it's way out or the hardware is struggling to keep up. I highly doubt it's the first.

clay113

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I just started having this issue the past few days on my Lumia 900. Took off the facebook sync and added it back. Soft reset the phone and everything. Same issue. Some messages will show up and others will tell me I have a message and nothing is new.

stuartbritt

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
I've been experiencing issues with the Me tile for about 3 days now only lumia 800 Had been ok until then.

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

will_solo

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
i had this issue as of this morning but here is what i did to get rid of the issue so far... htc titan on 7720 FYI...

go to live.com and then go into your profile. i deleted the connection between facebook and live.com.

get rid of the facebook acoount on my phone.

wait a few minutes for everything to stop being linked.

re-sync facebook account

problem went away for me after this. again, this might work for you but it might not.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs