Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    683 Global Posts
    This is pretty interesting, it's been now almost a couple months since I bought Lumia 710 from Rogers and I love the phone. I love it so much that I want to give it a review on the website, but the funny thing is, there's no option to review it!

http://www.rogers.com/web/link/wirel...10BLKR&N=52+11

Just look around, and even compare it to the other phones (e.g. Galaxy S2, Nexus, etc), there is no customer review or rating section for the Lumia 710! The funny thing is, I swear there was one a while back and I even submitted a review. A week later, not there and I've been looking back periodically, still nothing.

Deserves a nice "hmmmm..."

Global Posts
    451 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bilzkh View Post
    This is pretty interesting, it's been now almost a couple months since I bought Lumia 710 from Rogers and I love the phone. I love it so much that I want to give it a review on the website, but the funny thing is, there's no option to review it!

http://www.rogers.com/web/link/wirel...10BLKR&N=52+11

Just look around, and even compare it to the other phones (e.g. Galaxy S2, Nexus, etc), there is no customer review or rating section for the Lumia 710! The funny thing is, I swear there was one a while back and I even submitted a review. A week later, not there and I've been looking back periodically, still nothing.

Deserves a nice "hmmmm..."
    Hmmm... indeed. That IS strange.

That's interesting. Someone should ask Rogers why people can't review their "Windows Mobile".

Global Posts
    683 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Seketh View Post
    That's interesting. Someone should ask Rogers why people can't review their "Windows Mobile".
    It's just interesting that Rogers would take away the one thing about Windows Phone we all know would shine, customer satisfaction. Carriers *are* the death of this platform...Nokia/MS can come up with a phone that could transform into an Autobot for all we care and these carriers will kill it anyways.

i've been keeping an eye on the lumia 710's webpage as well, and i agree with you, it's very weird that they have yet to activate the reviews section. im assuming that since they care little about windows "mobile" phones, they may have forgotten to "flip the switch" on the reviews (since the phone is still relatively new), but now im starting to think otherwise...

Global Posts
    683 Global Posts
    ...and it's difficult even complaining to them (who do I contact?), I'm thinking of lodging something on one of their redboard blogs. That or call the web guy and ask him wth.

Rogers web site is frequently a mess. Just look at their abortive rollout of Lumia 900 pre-orders. I would be thinking incompetence here rather than some malicious anti-WP7 conspiracy.

Global Posts
    683 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bifurcated View Post
    Rogers web site is frequently a mess. Just look at their abortive rollout of Lumia 900 pre-orders. I would be thinking incompetence here rather than some malicious anti-WP7 conspiracy.
    Could be...luck would have it that they'd post Ralph Wiggums to handle WP7
    Last edited by bilzkh; 03-21-2012 at 12:45 PM.

I reviewed my Titan on AT&T. In the review I explained my opinion of the phone and platform (pros and cons). Then I complained about AT&T and the data speeds I was seeing (partly AT&T and partly the whole HSPA+ category 10 thing...mainly that the Titan seems incapable of it). My review was rejected.

That's interesting.