Nokia Lumia 900 Launch Date

anon(5328495)

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
Ok..Just stop by one of the AT&T Corporate building this afternoon and got chance to get hand dirty with black Nokia Lumia 900. Man, i loved the feeling of the phone. I talked to representative guy and he told me he got the phone just the other day and he hasn't got much chance to play with it. However he was pretty excited about the phone, heck he was even excited about Windows 8. He told me his primary phone is iphone but he really liked the Windows Phone experience so far. I didn't stay much longer but got chance to take couple pictures. He told me the store only got black Lumia 900 and probably get other colored Lumia in a month or so. I also asked him about the launch date and he told me it's TOMORROW, MARCH 25. I know it's Sunday but i kept asking him and he told me it's tomorrow. May be it's gonna be out in sale by Monday then.

Nokia Lumia 900-1
Nokia Lumia 900-2
Nokia Lumia 900-3

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
That would be cool with me. I hope they have stocked a truckload of them in each store. My nexct hope is for an early upgrade I let my daughter use mine hers is May 6.

damielrohie

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
do we? we still dont have concrete proof that it is the 8-9th. all we know is that it will be soon. AT&T hasnt given a public release/Nokia on the date therefore any date is up for grabs. granted we have heard from a bunch of employees that it will be the 8-9th, but once again since they are employees that has to be taken with a grain of salt. if an employee told the OP that it was going down today/tomorrow, maybe that will happen. who knows. until either the phone is released or AT&T/Nokia say it when it will be released everything we hear is still hearsay.

RiseAgainst94

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
AT&T will release the official launch date of the Nokia Lumia 900 tomorrow Monday March 26th.

I went in to an AT&T store and was able to get some hands on time with one of the employees demo units (see my other post) and he showed me his computer that said "If a customer inquires about the availability of the Lumia 900 tell them to check back in on Monday March 26th"
So tomorrow we will know for sure.

damielrohie

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
AT&T will release the official launch date of the Nokia Lumia 900 tomorrow Monday March 26th.

I went in to an AT&T store and was able to get some hands on time with one of the employees demo units (see my other post) and he showed me his computer that said "If a customer inquires about the availability of the Lumia 900 tell them to check back in on Monday March 26th"
So tomorrow we will know for sure.

I hope that we can put pre-orders in tomorrow. i hate to say it but all my hemming and hawwwing about whether to get it or what for Apollo is flying out the window. if I can pre-order it tomorrow I think I just might. specially if it is at 99 dollars. if they announce it and release it. dammit i think I will explode in oozing joy of phoneitude. wont be cool for people sitting around me but screw them they can just enjoy my phonescretions.

RiseAgainst94

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
I hope that we can put pre-orders in tomorrow. i hate to say it but all my hemming and hawwwing about whether to get it or what for Apollo is flying out the window. if I can pre-order it tomorrow I think I just might. specially if it is at 99 dollars. if they announce it and release it. dammit i think I will explode in oozing joy of phoneitude. wont be cool for people sitting around me but screw them they can just enjoy my phonescretions.
I would think that you could pre-order after they announce the anticipated release date. I read a few months ago that Elop (Nokia CEO) said he wanted to announce the release date a few weeks before the actual release of the device. If this remains true then it will likely be released on April 9th.
I was also able to call up BestBuy and they said that they would have the phone available the day that it was release by AT&T. So I'll be buying this phone for 50$ on release date :D

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
I checked with my rep at AT&T and he told me there would be no pre-orders. So hopefully that means there will be boatloads of 900s available at launch. Might have been part of the reason for the delay. To build up the supply chain. Who knows. Guess we all will tomorrow though.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

damielrohie

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
I checked with my rep at AT&T and he told me there would be no pre-orders. So hopefully that means there will be boatloads of 900s available at launch. Might have been part of the reason for the delay. To build up the supply chain. Who knows. Guess we all will tomorrow though.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

or the next day if they decide not to tell us tomorrow or the next day or the next or the next!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos