Skydrive on Blackberry Phone

dfb8085

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
I am playing around with skydive and I can login and upload files and such but when I try to view them on a Blackberry I get this file cannot be displayed do you want to download. Will things work different on a WP7 phone? In other words can I just login to skydive and be able to view my files from there or will I have to jump through hoops like I have to on my Blackberry?

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
No. SkyDrive is now fully integrated with WP. There is a (Microsoft) SkyDrive app that will allow you to browse folder, open files, etc. There is also a third party app, SkyMusic which will stream your music collection from SkyDrive. The Office Hub also directly links with SkyDrive, making Office files viewable/accessible.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

dfb8085

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
No. SkyDrive is now fully integrated with WP. There is a (Microsoft) SkyDrive app that will allow you to browse folder, open files, etc. There is also a third party app, SkyMusic which will stream your music collection from SkyDrive. The Office Hub also directly links with SkyDrive, making Office files viewable/accessible.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express
thanks for the info. Any problems with any of the major email accounts on a WP7 phone like gmail,aol,hotmail,yahoo? Sounds like maybe I might want to try a WP7 when the lumia 900 comes out next month. I just want simple , fast and be able to do some of the basic windows functions without a lot of hassle if you know what i mean.

dfb8085

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm sure with zero WP7 knowledge I will be needing a little hand holding till I get the feel of it if I make the switch.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon