Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Hey is there a way to hook up your phone to your TV? I would love to see this on the big screen!
    Mod Emeritus

Global Posts
    5,275 Global Posts
    The Titan and Radar support DLNA so you can transfer media to networked TVs, but it's mainly for movies and music. I'm not sure if there's an equivalent app in the Marketplace that would work for Nokia phones.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    2,405 Global Posts
    Nokias are all getting a DLNA app and it is already there in the 900 I read somewhere. Maybe Apollo will have HDMI out.
    Your smartphone is only as smart as YOU let it be!

Global Posts
    202 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Figure 8 Dash View Post
    The Titan and Radar support DLNA so you can transfer media to networked TVs, but it's mainly for movies and music. I'm not sure if there's an equivalent app in the Marketplace that would work for Nokia phones.
    As does the Optimus 7

Quote Originally Posted by jfa1 View Post
    Nokias are all getting a DLNA app and it is already there in the 900 I read somewhere. Maybe Apollo will have HDMI out.
    That woulf d be nice

Quote Originally Posted by GazooAz View Post
    Hey is there a way to hook up your phone to your TV? I would love to see this on the big screen!
    Guess I missed this http://www.wpcentral.com/nokia-beta-...-windows-phone my notifacations have not been working lately

Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    I was wondering the same thing. Is there a micro-usb to hdmi cable?

Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Samsung has recently released their AllShare dlna client in the Marketplace for their phones. As I'm on the road, I haven't been able to test it at home on my network yet.

Is there any way to use DLNA without a DLNA capable TV? Does the xbox or ps3 support it?