Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By black_lion
  • 1 Post By will_solo

Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    I was texting with my wife and she sent me a message with emojis the other day. Oddly enough, they showed up on my Windows Phone. Here's an image: http://i.imgur.com/FPS2Y.jpg

Just thought I'd share.
    alpinestars1z likes this.

Cool!

Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    You said "Pwease". Awesome.
    alpinestars1z likes this.

There is an app called emoti that lets you see/copy-paste/send them to other wp7 & iphone users

Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    10:37 AM and 9% battery, either your wife uses her phone a lot in the morning or she is just like my girlfriend and refuses to charge it every night. Does she also complain when it's only noon and her phone is dead?

Global Posts
    1,325 Global Posts
    yea we do have emoti, but it is a pain in that we have to copy and paste them, should be able to install right from the keyboard...
    WP Central - Super Member
    Xbox Live GamerTag - Bear lx

Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    10:37 AM and 9% battery, either your wife uses her phone a lot in the morning or she is just like my girlfriend and refuses to charge it every night. Does she also complain when it's only noon and her phone is dead?
    I tried not laughing out loud when I read this last night. Yeah, she doesn't seem to see the reason to plug it in every night. She told me that her phone was at 100% at noon and back down to 19% at five or so. So, I replied that I had unplugged my focus at eight that morning and I still had a couple of hours at almost eleven that night.

Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    I find it rediculous that the iPhone emoji will show in your chat, but there's no way to create the symbol other than copy/paste or by using a third party client. The software clearly supports it. There should be a way to receate it. - tiny rant over :)

Global Posts
    1,638 Global Posts
    Maybe i'm thinking of something else, but can't we do this w/o copy and paste? If I type *p* in a text message and hit send, it shoes up as a peace sign. Is this not what you guys are talking about?

Global Posts
    1,325 Global Posts
    no , these are a huge list of smileys and emotions, and icons
    what you are talking about , that peace sign for example will only show up on another windows phone. if you sent that to an android user, it would like p.
    WP Central - Super Member
    Xbox Live GamerTag - Bear lx

Global Posts
    545 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by black_lion View Post
    I was texting with my wife and she sent me a message with emojis the other day. Oddly enough, they showed up on my Windows Phone. Here's an image: http://i.imgur.com/FPS2Y.jpg

Just thought I'd share.

How did you take a screenshot?
    Quote Originally Posted by J4rrod View Post
    How did you take a screenshot?
    You currently need to dev unlock your phone and install a homebrew app for screenshots.
    My friend sent me a panda bear emoticon the other day.

Could You Screenshot the emojis of Windows Phone 8. I'm choosing a windows phone and i wanted to see how the emojis looked .

Omg. I just notice this thread 2 years old.