iPhone emojis appear in WP messages

ArousedSpoon

Aug 13, 2011
Visit site
10:37 AM and 9% battery, either your wife uses her phone a lot in the morning or she is just like my girlfriend and refuses to charge it every night. Does she also complain when it's only noon and her phone is dead?

bear_lx

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
yea we do have emoti, but it is a pain in that we have to copy and paste them, should be able to install right from the keyboard...

black_lion

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
10:37 AM and 9% battery, either your wife uses her phone a lot in the morning or she is just like my girlfriend and refuses to charge it every night. Does she also complain when it's only noon and her phone is dead?

I tried not laughing out loud when I read this last night. Yeah, she doesn't seem to see the reason to plug it in every night. She told me that her phone was at 100% at noon and back down to 19% at five or so. So, I replied that I had unplugged my focus at eight that morning and I still had a couple of hours at almost eleven that night.

bbennett40

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
I find it rediculous that the iPhone emoji will show in your chat, but there's no way to create the symbol other than copy/paste or by using a third party client. The software clearly supports it. There should be a way to receate it. - tiny rant over :)

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Maybe i'm thinking of something else, but can't we do this w/o copy and paste? If I type *p* in a text message and hit send, it shoes up as a peace sign. Is this not what you guys are talking about?

bear_lx

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
no , these are a huge list of smileys and emotions, and icons
what you are talking about , that peace sign for example will only show up on another windows phone. if you sent that to an android user, it would like p.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss