Unable to see my app updates?

trazer

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
Quick question, I've recently had a problem where my marketplace icon tells me I have updates available but when I open up there is nothing there. I have had this trouble for a few weeks now, and occasionally I'll go up a number and look and have one show up when my icon tells me 4.

Today it's been at four, but blank when I check. I purchased an app and as it was downloading the other 4 showed up as available to update finally! Why? It cleared three weeks worth of this trouble, but is this a known issue? Had my device for a long time and this issue is new to me anyway. I'd rebooted and done all the normal things to no avail.

trazer

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
I have an HD7S. It dons not tell what needs updated of course so I cannot even go do it manually. Kind of annoying as I hate to see the notifications and not be able to fix it.

SolunaKitty

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
If you haven't, yet, try unpinning and re-pinning the tile? If nothing else works, you can search through the marketplace for each of your apps? I do this every so often to get updates earlier than the marketplace would notify me (I have around 90 installed apps out of around 120 total atm).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3