Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Tr1cky49

Is gapless playback available at all on WP7? I know that on my Focus S it would get a little annoying when playing mixtapes or some sort of dance music. That little pauses works on my nerves.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Quote Originally Posted by eggdrop View Post
    Is gapless playback available at all on WP7? I know that on my Focus S it would get a little annoying when playing mixtapes or some sort of dance music. That little pauses works on my nerves.

I don't know what it is, but as of late my Focus has been having the same problem. I listen to a lot of progressive rock and its been difficult to enjoy an album when you have a 2 second pause between gapless tracks :p

Nope, gapless playback isn't there for WP7 yet. Doesn't matter what device you use. Sorry!

I hope it gets fixed too, it's terrible. Whatever genre you listen to. :P
    Days of Fear | Nights of Anger | Daze of Hate | Knights of Suffering

Xboxworld | Twitter | Last.fm
    I don't even notice it at all. Don't know why there's so many complaints about it. There's gaps because alot of songs have empty space at the end of them

Global Posts
    2,259 Global Posts
    Well dudes. I grew up listening to records (33s, not 78s) so I am pretty used to gaps between tracks. Btw, records are round vinyl discs with groves on them. A needle picks up the sound and amplifies it through your turntable (or phonograph or record player) to your amplifier or receiver. Actually worked pretty well.

Nokia Lumia 900 - OS: 7.10.8112.7 - Firmware: 2175.1002.8112.12084
    HTC Surround - OS: 7.10.8107.79 - Firmware: 2250.21.40500.502

Global Posts
    1,160 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jimski View Post
    Well dudes. I grew up listening to records (33s, not 78s) so I am pretty used to gaps between tracks. Btw, records are round vinyl discs with groves on them. A needle picks up the sound and amplifies it through your turntable (or phonograph or record player) to your amplifier or receiver. Actually worked pretty well.

Wauw, wouldn't that needle scratch the record ;)

Sorry, couldn't resist......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jimski View Post

Clearly you've never listened to Pink Floyd's Dark Side Of The Moon on vinyl then, or many, many, many other classic albums whose tracks flow into each other rather than having a distinct gap between them.
    Madam ImAdam likes this.