Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    I still have a blackberry... I also have sprint... I am thinking of switching to At&T to get the lumia 900, but i feel like if it won't get the apollo (or windows 8 update) whats the point?

So does anyone one know if any of the WP7 devices will get updated to the new version of windows (Apollo/wp8 or whatever)? Possibly newer phones like the Lumia 900/Titan 2 will be able to get the update?

search functions are glorious. This has been discussed on more than a few occasions already

Global Posts
    2,409 Global Posts
    The answer if you have read the forums and read the news is this YES YES YES !!!!
    Your smartphone is only as smart as YOU let it be!

Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    It hasn't been announced officially, or in what capacity current phones will get an Apollo update. Consensus is most if not all will get something, with older handsets not getting all features.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    236 Global Posts
    No one really knows, despite claims that it will or won't. All answers are pure speculation.
    Regards,
    Joel Rushworth
    Victoria, B.C.

Nokia 6188 - AudioVox PPC6600 - HTC 8125 - Lg eXpo GW820 - Lumia 710 - Lumia 920 - Lumia 1020

Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Thanks guys/gals!