Multitouch Capabilities on Pinned Tiles?

kittshelby

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
Is it possible for Microsoft to allow multitouch capabilities on pinned tiles? For example, allow users to scroll through upcoming appointments on the calendar tile by using two fingers. Same idea for the picture tile. I think this ability would be very useful for the calendar app since users won't even need to enter the app.

Is it possible? And do you think Microsoft would implement this feature?

Anyways, I offered this suggestion on the Windows Phone suggestion page. If you like this idea, please vote for it.

Multitouch Capabilities on Pinned Tiles

Thanks!

Last edited:

kittshelby

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone, I have another cool idea involving WP8 and Windows 8 Tablets.

Basically, allow users to control their WP8 in a split screen mode (480x800)?? on a Windows 8 tablet when connected via a USB (or other means).

This would feature when marketing why consumers should buy a WP8 and a W8 tablet.

Please vote for this idea on the Windows Phone Suggestion site, here:

Control Windows Phone 8 on Windows 8 Tablets when connected via USB

Thanks!

kittshelby

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone, I just wanted to ask for support for a really cool new feature I thought of for Windows Phone.

My idea is basically to use the Windows capacitive touch buttons that all Windows Phones have as a "Notification Light" that blinks when you have a new text message/email or a missed call. That way there's no need to have a separate notification light, which lots of people want.

If you like this idea, please follow the link to the Windows Phone Uservoice website to add your votes to this idea!

Use the Windows capacitive touch buttons as a "Notification Light"

Thanks!

PG2G

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
Is it possible for Microsoft to allow multitouch capabilities on pinned tiles? For example, allow users to scroll through upcoming appointments on the calendar tile by using two fingers. Same idea for the picture tile. I think this ability would be very useful for the calendar app since users won't even need to enter the app.

Is it possible? And do you think Microsoft would implement this feature?

Anyways, I offered this suggestion on the Windows Phone suggestion page. If you like this idea, please vote for it.

Multitouch Capabilities on Pinned Tiles

Thanks!

Sounds like its be VERY annoying if youre trying to scroll down the start screen and end up a rolling through your calendar instead

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo