Contacts and Email language

neftv

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Ok I must be drawing a blank here but I have One question. ( I have Dell Venue Pro Mango 7720 I believe)
1) I was talking to a colleague and I asked him to share me his contract info so he had an IPhone. He opened his contact info and there was a button to share this contact. So he clicked share and the option for email came up so he emailed me his contact info. I got out my Dell Venue and opened to my own contact info but I did not see share as an option. I only see pin, link, edit and delete as the option. Am I blind to not see any way to share a contact or is there another place to do this on Windows Phone (that is all about people and staying connected)?

I do not have the email language issue any more. it turns out I didn't download the message completely as the email in question was long and in two parts. I just have the sharing contact question above. Thanks.

Last edited:

neftv

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Nope, there is no built in way to share a contact unfortunately. There might be apps to do this though.
Found an app called "Send Vcard" It seems that Windows Phone API will not allow for you to send a VCard from email yet it seems you can receive a VCard. The app sends out a link for the vcard you want to send to the person you want to get your contact info. Hope this is secure.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb