I'm an experienced WP7 user, and yet I can't find a way to suppress showing my friends' or co-workers' calendar items in my lock screen. Can anyone enlighten me? Thanks! It gets overwhelming to see calendar items that aren't mine.
    04-09-2012 02:47 PM
    Go to your Calendar, click on the ... on the bottom, then settings
    Scroll to the very bottom, and you'll see a
    'Only show Facebook events I've responded to'. Click that check mark.

Hope this helps =)
    04-09-2012 04:02 PM
    Go to your Calendar, click on the ... on the bottom, then settings
    Scroll to the very bottom, and you'll see a
    'Only show Facebook events I've responded to'. Click that check mark.

Hope this helps =)
    thx Alvarian for taking the time to reply. I should have been more clear; I don't have FB connected to my phone. I was asking about calendars from family members and a friend which are shared with me in my windows live calendar. I like seeing my family and friend's calendar when I'm in the phone's Calendar app, but I hate seeing their appointments in my lock screen.

Basically, I'm wonder if there's a way to see others' calendars in my Calendar, but not in my lock screen since their appointments aren't my appointments.
    04-09-2012 08:12 PM
    The lockscreen will show the next 'appointment' from your calendar. It doesn't care which calendar its from, if you have chosen to show it/subscribe to it, it will be shown on the lockscreen no different than the calendar tile itself unfortunately.
    04-09-2012 08:19 PM
    The lockscreen will show the next 'appointment' from your calendar. It doesn't care which calendar its from, if you have chosen to show it/subscribe to it, it will be shown on the lockscreen no different than the calendar tile itself unfortunately.
    thx dtboos, do you know if this will also happen if I connect my phone to my work's Exchange server? That is, if I choose a co-worker's calendar to display on my phone, will their appts also show in my lock screen?
    04-10-2012 02:11 PM
    have your friends name their calendar appointements something other than 'Proctologist Visit' or 'VD Testing':lol:
    petroll likes this.
    04-10-2012 02:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD