Exchange server version not supported error

invisik

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Hi!

I just got my lumia 900 and having trouble syncing to my exchange 2007 server (part of SBS 2008). I installed my self signed cert successfully, rebooted the phone, and deleted and recreated the outlook entry a few times. I checked the mobile policy on the server and it's enable to provision non-approved devices (or whAever the wording is on that one).

Any suggestions on what else to check?

Sadly, my iPad and Playbook connected up first try.... :/

Thanks.

-m

johnlopter

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Useful review

Just want to say I definitely see the content of this I tried to find today. This brief article is directly at the time. Thanks for your time to write and also to see him. This could be one of the best pieces I have had for a long time. cell phone spy

cell spyware

will_solo

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
that's pretty weird... i originally had the issue on my SBS 2011 (exchange 2010) but because I didn't have the cert installed. I sent the cert to myself and installed it and then I was able to sync with my email.

What's the setting you are using for the server? For mine, I was using remote.domain.com. I'm sure it has to be whatever the remote web workplace site for it to access the server.

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
a default install of SBS2008 should have autodiscover configured.. just type in your email and password and it works..however I have never used a self signed cert, it was a geotrust issued one....worked fine.

invisik

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
I figured it out after tearing our server apart. On the phone, in the domain name field, you need to append ".local" or whatever the domain's internal domain name is. I was omitting the suffix.

Argh! but Yay!

-m

will_solo

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
I might be misunderstading, but I just want to clarify.

You added .local to the end of the domain? So you put remote.domain.local?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720