I have a few more questions

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
The more an more I used the Lumia 900 (or any windows phone at that) I love it, but I had a few questions.

1. If someone sends me a pic over SMS or a video over e-mail, how do I save it to my computer or simply view the video again without having to search for that e-mail or SMS?

2. Is there a better way to make an on-the-go play list in Zune? Because the way that the "how to" guide says is kinda garbage

3. Is there any good google+ integration in WP7? There are pics and videos on my google+ account that I'd like to view some videos I uploaded to that account.

On a side note, the You Tube PRO app is GREAT or at least I believe it is.

PG2G

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
1. If you save the image to your phone it should sync when you plug into your computer. If someone sends you a video via email just save it to your computer? Shouldn't need to involve your phone at all

2. No, it really sucks

3. Unfortunately, no google+ integration. I wouldn't count on it coming either. There will probably be an app at some point though.

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
1. If you save the image to your phone it should sync when you plug into your computer. If someone sends you a video via email just save it to your computer? Shouldn't need to involve your phone at all

2. No, it really sucks

3. Unfortunately, no google+ integration. I wouldn't count on it coming either. There will probably be an app at some point though.

Thats what I was thinking. but it didn't the pics I took with my camera were synced to the computer, but not anything that was sent to me via SMS or e-mail. I tried to do a extended press on the files, but never gives me the option to save it.

J4rrod

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
For 2. all you have to do is long press on all the artists/albums/songs you want, hit "add to now playing" and then save it.

Sent from my Samsung Focus S using Board Express.

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
For 2. all you have to do is long press on all the artists/albums/songs you want, hit "add to now playing" and then save it.

Sent from my Samsung Focus S using Board Express.

Doing this would only add to whatever was already existing on the playlist and what you played.

If you go to your music and click to play a song, it will play and you can see below a list of random songs they chose as your playlist.

To do a playlist from scratch, you have to go to history and select a song that you played previously and then do the long press add after that.

SolunaKitty

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
Actually, I read a news post (possibly here) that said MSFT was trying to work with Google to get Google+ onto WP8, just like how FB and Twitter are now.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site

2. No, it really sucks

For SMS pictures, first you need to tap the image so it opens on the screen. Then you can tap the there dots (lower right) to save to your phone. The saved image will sync with Zune Desktop.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
For SMS pictures, first you need to tap the image so it opens on the screen. Then you can tap the there dots (lower right) to save to your phone. The saved image will sync with Zune Desktop.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Cool, thanks man!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa