Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    543 Global Posts
    I receive this when trying to sync my OneNote files. Everything was working perfectly before today

Sync Status
    Result: Can't sync
    There was a problem and we couldn't complete this task. Try again
    Error code: e0000b5e

I've reset the MS Office on my phone and still no dice

Any thoughts? Another issue with Skydrive again?

OneNote sync out of the box can have some problems. Try this link.

Global Posts
    543 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shalgrim View Post
    OneNote sync out of the box can have some problems. Try this link.
    Did all this before, still getting an error.

I assume that this must be localized to me. There was an issue a week or so back that affected a bunch of people so wanted to see whether this was the case again

Global Posts
    440 Global Posts
    I have been getting that error sporatically as well. When it happens, a combination of resetting Office from Settings/Applications/Office and also launching the Skydrive app and navigating to the Outlook file in Documents seems to eventually reconnect the sync. No idea what the problem is, but it's happened 3 times over the last month or so, and the "fix" works for a while.

I also have OneNote syncing to my iPad and that's been solid as a rock through this.

I've been having issues getting one note to sync for ages now, I even went to the extreme and fully reset my phone but still no joy. On first use onenote tries to upload the default notebook to skydrive but fails.

It also does not find my existing notebooks on skydrive, so mine isn't just a 'sync' issue it simply wont allow me to set it up.

One note works perfectly fine via desktop app (office 2013 beta) and via windows 8 touch app.

The annoying thing is the apps for iPhone and android work fine, but due to onenote being bundled with office on WP7.5 it gets no updates, so I assume MS are aware but cant do anything, frustrating.