Anyone else getting OneNote sync errors?

red grenadine

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
I receive this when trying to sync my OneNote files. Everything was working perfectly before today

Sync Status
Result: Can't sync
There was a problem and we couldn't complete this task. Try again
Error code: e0000b5e

I've reset the MS Office on my phone and still no dice

Any thoughts? Another issue with Skydrive again?

sbono13

Oct 10, 2003
www.pyslent.com
You are not alone

I have been getting that error sporatically as well. When it happens, a combination of resetting Office from Settings/Applications/Office and also launching the Skydrive app and navigating to the Outlook file in Documents seems to eventually reconnect the sync. No idea what the problem is, but it's happened 3 times over the last month or so, and the "fix" works for a while.

I also have OneNote syncing to my iPad and that's been solid as a rock through this.

duddit2

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I've been having issues getting one note to sync for ages now, I even went to the extreme and fully reset my phone but still no joy. On first use onenote tries to upload the default notebook to skydrive but fails.

It also does not find my existing notebooks on skydrive, so mine isn't just a 'sync' issue it simply wont allow me to set it up.

One note works perfectly fine via desktop app (office 2013 beta) and via windows 8 touch app.

The annoying thing is the apps for iPhone and android work fine, but due to onenote being bundled with office on WP7.5 it gets no updates, so I assume MS are aware but cant do anything, frustrating.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb