Everytime I try to sign into Facebook Messenger, download an app, listen to music via Zune Music Pass, etc. it says I need to reenter my password, which I do, and everytime it says it couldn't sign me in, try again later.

Help?

Sent from my Samsung Focus S using Board Express.
    04-11-2012 05:34 PM
    http://forums.windowscentral.com/os-...ion/189809.htm I'm not sure if my answer helped the other guy though, he hasn't responded, but that's my only suggestion.
    04-11-2012 06:44 PM
    Didn't help man :/

04-11-2012 06:58 PM
    Didn't help man :/

Are you sure you also changed the password on Settings - Accounts?

Anyway, an hard reset should fix the issue.
    04-11-2012 07:29 PM
    That's what I'm trying to do, change the password from there. And lol, I'm not hard resetting.

04-11-2012 07:52 PM
    Okay I figured out what it was. The problem is, is the exact reason I changed my password: I got phished. Someone had been using my account to spam my contacts with links. I changed my password last night, but apparently the Hotmail team caught it and locked my account. I have submitted to form to get it back, but yeah, that's the reason.

Thanks guys!
    04-11-2012 09:14 PM
    Hey J4rrod,

I had the same problem with my Live ID password, although I simply changed my account password as a routine thing I do every 2 months or so. The problem still has not resolved it self and I've posted on the Microsoft Forums for help, no answer though.
    04-11-2012 10:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD