Skype Final Release ...

gibbyhome

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Well as you know Skype Beta is out and I'm sure many have tried it but you really can't use it daily until the background agents are working and we can get calls when we are in other apps or the phone screen is off.
They claim that the Final release will be in April .. Well we are 2 weeks into April and not a peep yet..

What are you expecting with the Final Release of Skype for Win Phone 7.5?

I'm hoping for intergration with the messaging hup and background agents..

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I'm thinking we won't see an update to Skype until Tango is released. I thinking Tango (WP 7.5 refresh) will bring full integration in to the OS just like Facebook and Twitter.

Seketh

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm thinking we won't see an update to Skype until Tango is released. I thinking Tango (WP 7.5 refresh) will bring full integration in to the OS just like Facebook and Twitter.

I don't think it will happen in Tango. It's possible, but it's more likely that it'll only come with Apollo.

gibbyhome

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I really don't care if its in the messenger app at this time or not until win8 but I really want is to use skype just like any other mango app.. in the background I wan't to be able to be logged into skyype all day and except calls with the background agent.
if they don't do that than the app will be useless.. to me.

Jrexxx

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
I think that the app itself can be released with Tango, or any other time. However, for the full Skype integration, like in the phone and messenger apps, that will come with Apollo.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss