Internet Explorer on Lumia 900

davep1982

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else experience annoying things with this mobile version of internet explorer? Things I wish were different: a back button within the browser itself (its annoying if you reopen the browser and want to see the previous page), also I've noticed (mostly while browsing forums) the page automatically gets sent to the bottom. Small issue i know, but highly annoying for me personally.

What issues have you noticed and what improvements would you make?

For me, a back button within the browser itself, easy scrolling to top of the page are tops on my list.

pderosa

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
I would also vote for a forward button. If you hit back one too many times, you need to find the lin to get to the page you were on.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

NicholasCL

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
I'd like to see swipe left and right for forward and back buttons and I want the address bar to go away. I like the metro browser a little more but you cannot surf in desktop mode on Metro.

IamVortigaunt

May 20, 2011
Visit site
With nodo there was a forward button....i miss that, though i do like the address bar at the bottom. As for the back button, this basically amounts to enabling multitasking through touching the app tile versus using the back button long press ...which I think would be good.

Sent from my HTC Trophy using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium