predictions for verizons next windows phone...

bear_lx

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
we all know verizon will be getting another windows phone... question is when and what?
will it be a nokia 900, titan II? or will they be one of the first to release a windows 8 phone? what makes most sense?

my thoughts are that they will want to create a customer base before windows 8 for the simple fact it will make them look like an early adopter, just like they did with android. i also believe they will release a line of windows phones similar to what they did with android and the "droid" line that is exclusive to big red. i think we could all see something 3rd quarter this year...

and just incase you didn read the cnet article regarding verizon's quartly conference call, check it out

Will Verizon throw its weight behind Windows Phone? | Mobile - CNET News

CHIP72

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
I honestly think Verizon will release one, new WP 7.5 device in the next 2-3 months to replace the HTC Trophy, which they've essentially discontinued. My bet would be the Nokia Lumia 900, but it could be another HTC device (not necessarily the Titan II). I think Verizon will start selling Windows Phones in earnest once WP 8 comes out.

kregstrong

May 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm going with chip, I think vzw will get something similar to the titan with lte in about 2 months. lumia is also a possibility. I read somewhere that att had a 45 day exclusive period with the 900, so that could be a possibility

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I'm going to throw this down and walk away. Verizon will get the Lumia 900 mid June it will be the first Windows Phone released with Tango and LTE. This is me walking away...

bear_lx

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to throw this down and walk away. Verizon will get the Lumia 900 mid June it will be the first Windows Phone released with Tango and LTE. This is me walking away...

lol, but now it has been said, so walking away doesnt do any good! i agree though! fingers crossed!!! the other thing is, verizon is the largest network in the nation, thus by getting a nokia 900, our market share would increase exponationally, just like apples did when verizon got the iphone

bear_lx

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos