What apps do you pin to your homescreen?

London Jr

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
i actually put my fav albums on there, and the new ones i get, also some of my frequented contacts, and groups, and games i try to get some time in on, i've been keeping a flixster "Avengers" tile on there for the movie, as a reminder...

benfgsg

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
i actually put my fav albums on there, and the new ones i get, also some of my frequented contacts, and groups, and games i try to get some time in on, i've been keeping a flixster "Avengers" tile on there for the movie, as a reminder...
That's a pretty good idea, a tile for reminders to try an app or whatever I want to remember, I can put that where my weather tile is, because I don't really need a live update of the weather. I'm usually windows adjacent throughout the day. :p

kvsmith59

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
I'm a WP7 newb but love it so far. Someone on here recommended an app called "new group" which I installed. Really makes the start screen look more organized. I'd recommend it if you've got a lot of tiles. You basically set up new tiles that have category names on them like "Family" "Favorite Apps", whatever you want to name it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)