Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Does anybody else get this problem when the Marketplace live tile shows that there are available updates for apps and when you go into the Marketplace to check them, it doesn't show any apps ready for update?

I had this problem on my Samsung Focus and thought it wasn't going to happen when I got my Lumia 900 but it started happening.

I usually solve this problem by completely turning off my phone, turning it back on after a few minutes, and checking the marketplace again and the updates will be there.

It's not too big of a problem but it gets annoying.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    3,304 Global Posts
    if you know the update is out:

try going go the app in marketplace, tap share then click the back button and if the update is in the market you will be able to see the update button.

shiity work arround but atlease it works :)
    If your looking for Information, be sure to check out: WindowsPhone: Getting started!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If one of our Members helps you, be sure to THANK him or her!

Global Posts
    2,566 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilabene View Post
    Does anybody else get this problem when the Marketplace live tile shows that there are available updates for apps and when you go into the Marketplace to check them, it doesn't show any apps ready for update?

I had this problem on my Samsung Focus and thought it wasn't going to happen when I got my Lumia 900 but it started happening.

I usually solve this problem by completely turning off my phone, turning it back on after a few minutes, and checking the marketplace again and the updates will be there.

It's not too big of a problem but it gets annoying.
    i have a Surround that has a similiar (weird) problem. I was told to clear the internet history, then unpin and repin the marketplace tile back to your start screen.

Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Mine hasn't alerted me of any updates yet -_-. I have gone and had to uninstall several apps to truly update. The recent SkyDrive update being one.

Sent from my {Lumia 900} using Board Express
    Last edited by ltyarbro42; 04-23-2012 at 08:25 PM.

throw it on the ground and stomp on it